Thursday, October 20, 2011

Updates News - 20/Oct/ 2011




Good News Speakasians,

The wait for 8th November, 2011 gives me the feeling which is so close to the saying 


“The calm before the storm”


The storm that Speakasia is bound to create, once the business restarts, is going to make history, I have been all throughout saying “truth will prevail”.


Friends, fellow Speakasians, I have sent my laptop for servicing and preventive maintenance, I have started looking around for a portable projector, I am readying myself to hit the road with a vengeance, I want to be the first off the block to build my team after all my team size is zero and I want to match my presidents team for sure. Melwyn Crasto sahib here I come.


Before I go on, I wish to clarify some issues. I was flooded with innumerable phone calls all through the day today asking for the clarification on today’s Supreme Court hearing. Friends there was nothing to happen in Supreme Court today i.e. 20th October and therefore nothing to report, I only asked all the callers to please authenticate their information first on the company blog spot www.speakasiaonlinemarketing.blogspot.com and then on aispa.co.in if there is no confirmation on these two sites then all Speakasians should take heed of such information with due diligence.


Now something new is surfacing someone called me asking me to authenticate news that the payments will start from 28th October, 2011. To this I have to say that if this happens I will be the happiest but I do not think this is realistically possible.


All I have to most humbly submit, dear friend’s fellow Speakasians, there are forums and forums and web sites after web sites, all I am sure all are highly motivated Speakasians and very enthusiastic supporters of the company, but all of them may not be fully aware of the nitti grities of the legal process or the actual happenings. They are probably letting their HEART take over their BRAINs and in their quest to spread positivity amongst the family of Speakasians spread unsubstantiated news as the gospel truth.


“Koi gal nahi sirji, hum speakasian family nu pata si, kaise hum apne bhaiyo ki galtiyo ko bhi apni raha me dafnate hue badthe jayenge”.


No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, Speakasia in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory…. Sincere apologies to Mr. Franklin Delano Roosevelt. 


So let us all Speakasians have implicit trust in the company, let us garner all patience in support of our beloved company SAOL.


And friends have we forgotten the Babar Sher of Speakasia our beloved and inspirational leader sarv Shri Tarak Bajpai Sahibji.


Proud to be a Speakasian….. Actually very proud,

No comments:

Post a Comment